- Getting to know new people
- Going Green(er)
- Making a weekly menu and sticking to it
- Seeing progress in our Infertility and Adoption Ministry
- Looking for a new (to me) car
- Fresh Blueberries
- Playing Captasord (Captain Feathersword) with Sammy
- Matthew is *almost* crawling – doing the hands and knees rocking thing
- I get to meet Dana this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- My hubby cleaned the kitchen and finished laundry for me
- Sammy is sleeping in a big boy bed now (with Wiggles Sheets)
- This Song: You Never Let Go – David Crowder Band
Friday Felicities July 25th Edition July 25, 2008
- Doctor Who on the Sci-Fi channel
- Snuggling with my hubby while watching Doctor Who
- Listening to Matty say “da da”
- Watching Sammy dance with The Wiggles
- I CAN do all things in Christ!
- A Heavenly Father who loves me to bits even when I am not so loveable
If you came to my house… July 1, 2008
Thanks to a little linky love from Stephanie here goes!
You would see:
Toys Toys Everywhere! We have way too many toys!
We’d probably feed you:
Usually company meals are either Lasagna or Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots
And offer you this to drink:
Let’s see…we have iced green tea, coffee, diet Coke and Tab, Watered down juice (75% watered), water, soy milk and chocolate milk
We’d undoubtedly ask if you’d read:
Any good adoption books, children’s books, any good mysteries or any good cookbooks (I love to read them)
We’d want to play this music for you:
Sammy would choose The Wiggles or The Doodlebops, I would play Chris Tomlin or Micheal Popenhagen
We’d want to tell you the latest about:
Something the kids have done! I’m one of those annoying people who talk too much about how cute their kids are.
We’d probably suggest a game of:
Scrabble, Dutch Blitz or Pac Man (we have an upright arcade version of Pac Man from the 80’s)
We might show off:
Our gorgeous boys!
We might get on the computer and show you:
Kevin has a million things that he likes to show on the computer…trust me don’t get him started or you will be here for a week!
If it was a long enough visit, we might watch:
Pride and Prejudice or as I like to call it “Mr. Darcy” … I love the A & E version with Colin Firth *swoon*
What would a visit to your house be like?
Want to play along? Let me know if you do this – I’d love to come read it! In the meantime, I’m going to tag:
Anyone who wants to do it…I am so late in doing this that I am not sure who has already done it!