- Spending the day with my silly 14 year old nephew yesterday
- Spending the day with his crazy 10 year old sister today
- Sammy getting his hair cut – He looks sooo cute (will post pics later)
- Homemade Lasagna with Homemade sauce – Mmmmmm
- Making soft pretzels with R
- I get to meet Dana tomorrow!
- Reading and sipping Iced Coffee
- We got a new cat – he claimed us – abandoned and clawless (yes I tried to find his owner)
- Trying to decide what car to buy – I enjoy the research part, Kevin handles the negotiating
- I’m getting the car for my birthday! How cool is that? My hubby is buying me a car for my birthday!
- My birthday is 8-31
Friday Felicities 8/1/08 August 1, 2008
Friday Felicities July 25th Edition July 25, 2008
- Getting to know new people
- Going Green(er)
- Making a weekly menu and sticking to it
- Seeing progress in our Infertility and Adoption Ministry
- Looking for a new (to me) car
- Fresh Blueberries
- Playing Captasord (Captain Feathersword) with Sammy
- Matthew is *almost* crawling – doing the hands and knees rocking thing
- I get to meet Dana this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- My hubby cleaned the kitchen and finished laundry for me
- Sammy is sleeping in a big boy bed now (with Wiggles Sheets)
- This Song: You Never Let Go – David Crowder Band
If you came to my house… July 1, 2008
Thanks to a little linky love from Stephanie here goes!
You would see:
Toys Toys Everywhere! We have way too many toys!
We’d probably feed you:
Usually company meals are either Lasagna or Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots
And offer you this to drink:
Let’s see…we have iced green tea, coffee, diet Coke and Tab, Watered down juice (75% watered), water, soy milk and chocolate milk
We’d undoubtedly ask if you’d read:
Any good adoption books, children’s books, any good mysteries or any good cookbooks (I love to read them)
We’d want to play this music for you:
Sammy would choose The Wiggles or The Doodlebops, I would play Chris Tomlin or Micheal Popenhagen
We’d want to tell you the latest about:
Something the kids have done! I’m one of those annoying people who talk too much about how cute their kids are.
We’d probably suggest a game of:
Scrabble, Dutch Blitz or Pac Man (we have an upright arcade version of Pac Man from the 80’s)
We might show off:
Our gorgeous boys!
We might get on the computer and show you:
Kevin has a million things that he likes to show on the computer…trust me don’t get him started or you will be here for a week!
If it was a long enough visit, we might watch:
Pride and Prejudice or as I like to call it “Mr. Darcy” … I love the A & E version with Colin Firth *swoon*
What would a visit to your house be like?
Want to play along? Let me know if you do this – I’d love to come read it! In the meantime, I’m going to tag:
Anyone who wants to do it…I am so late in doing this that I am not sure who has already done it!
Friday Felicities 6/27/08..a day late June 28, 2008
- Sammy “helping” with laundry
- An Ice Cold Diet Coke
- Strawberry Kiwi Slush
- Matthew NOT getting the stomach virus that has plagued our family
- Napping boys
- Sitting on the front porch watching the birds
- Having a savings…finally
- Snuggling my Sammy while listening to music
- Kevin helping me even when he doesn’t feel so good
Bloggers Block/Thought Block June 7, 2008
Have you ever had one of those days where you felt like you had a lot to say but nothing will come out? That is how I feel today. I have been here several times but nothing is coming out. So I guess I will wait until tomorrow for a full post. I have been SUPER busy lately with vacation catch up and appointments. I haven’t had a lot of time for blogging or even staying in touch with friends. Sorry if I have been absent. I miss you!
Friday Felicities May 30 May 30, 2008
- Meeting Cynthia!!!!!!
- Getting a good progress report from Sammy’s speech therapist
- Good Mexican food
- A can of Tab
- Doctor Who
- Fresh air flowing in the windows
- A Clean House
- Sammy in his cute PJ’s
- Getting the mail and not having any bills in it
- Having a lazy day